It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
Help Us Move In partners with community agencies that provide services to families with children at risk or experiencing homelessness by offering a unique matching grant opportunity to create a viable program. The program is made up of:
The Provider is essential to developing a sustainable program and must be reputable with a successful record of working with families and other community agencies.
Provider will demonstrate the ability to:
- provide case management for families to determine assistance and ensure stable housing
- use funds efficiently, paid directly to landlords, and furnish detailed monthly reports
- implement fund raising efforts in the community
Provider agency will establish a Working Group for the HOMELESS NO MORE Challenge Grant and operate under the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding.
The Working Group will:
- consist of community members and representatives from the Provider and HUMI
- monitor the ongoing program and provide feedback
- maintain fundraising efforts in the community
Contributing partners are vital to the success of the HOMELESS NO MORE Challenge Grant program.
Local Partners can be community organizations, foundations, service clubs, businesses and individuals that participate by donating to the local matching Challenge. They are the key to achieving the long-term goal of a sustainable program in the community.
National Partners can be any organization, business or individual that join our efforts and contributes directly to HUMI helping to offer the HOMELESS NO MORE Challenge Grant to additional communities.
Partners may choose to be recognized on the HUMI website.
All contributions are matched 100%
Donate $500 today and we will match it giving a total of $1,000.
100% directly helps families with children escape homelessness.